We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
An Ipsos study reveals that the French are affected by the lack of time spent with their loved ones. 74% want to be able to devote more time to their family unit.
The family, a real hard core
- 81% of French people think the times they prefer are those passed with their family. A trend that has been confirmed by the crisis: they find within their homes security and solidarity in a more difficult economic and social context than before.
- Thus, 38% of French estimate that they have been closer to their parents in the last five years, compared to 20% who feel that they have moved away from them.
- If 19% of the individuals surveyed confide to argue regularly in their homes does not prevent the family from being the most satisfying part of their lives.
Special occasions shared with family
- 39% of respondents especially enjoy spending time with family on special occasions, be it parties, birthdays or special outings ... During these moments, they aspire to share above all joy and emotion.
Some regrets ...
- If the family occupies a central place in the life of the French, 74% want to be able to devote more time to their family, which is not always easy.
- Finally, 73% of respondents would have liked share more things with their parents when they were kids.
* February 2011.
And you what do you think ? Share your experience and questions on our Family Life Forum.